Friday, March 26, 2010

Revision - Part 1

Time for a bit of a recap. (Though it has been more than for years, so most of this will just be pictures.)

Things began in early 2006. School was over, so I started my first real job to make a bit of money for travel. I don't remember many specifics, but I did learn the importance of integrity. Just doing what you are asked of in the work place can earn one a lot of respect, and money. Along with these come more opportunities. I got to apply this knowledge early on when I began working for the first time over-seas.

My cousin had heard I was going to be heading to the States, and got me a job at the restaurant on the island he had been summering on his whole life, Islesford. This was essentially the hub of my travel until now. Between summers (northern) I would find my self all over the place. But when the temperatures began to rise, and migratory patterns reversed, so did mine. Always back to Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment